1. Leave me a comment saying anything random, like your favorite lyric to your current favorite song. Or your favorite kind of sandwich. Something random. Whatever you like.
2. I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
3. You will update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be asked, you will ask them five questions.
Her questions and my answers are behind the cut:
1. Do you think Torchwood Jack is the same as Dr. Who Jack, and why or why not?
I’d say they’re the same person in the sense that I’m the same person whether I’m at work or at a family get-together, yet an outside observer would notice a distinct difference in my behavior.
2. What's your ideal job?
Just saying “writer” doesn’t cover it; basically I want Neil Gaiman’s career, they way he moves fluidly between different media and genres.
3. Have you ever bailed on work/school/plans because you were up late reading fic or marathoning canon the night before?
I’ve never bailed, but I’ve definitely turned up bleary-eyed.
4. What is one supply (or food) that you never let yourself run out of?
5. What's your reaction to spiders?
Admiration and (in the case of the big hairy ones) abject terror.