- NOT THE CAR!
- Sal Moriarty = On the Road reference?
- DAMN. I can't imagine drinking one gallon of anything in one go, never mind "go juice."
- "Oh, I'm supposed to lie." Hee! Aw, Castiel.
- Nice tip of the hat of Dante's Inferno.
- It's really hilarious to see Jared deploying the puppy dog eyes under these circumstances.
- His prom date.
- "Mistress Magda?"* Oh, Chuck.
- "No one makes Dad do anything!" As usual, the Devil gets the best arguments.
- And Dean invokes THE POWER OF RAWK!
- "Dean. Even for you, this is a whole new mountain of stupid."
- Holy shit! "Castiel. Did you just Molotov my brother with holy fire?"
- HOLY SHIT! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
- Mother of all montages. God, they were so YOUNG when this show started. Their little faces!
- "The fans are always going to bitch..."
- The new Sheriff in town! Damn straight!
- "I'm coming for Him next."
- Peace or freedom? Chalk one up to Team Free Will.
- WHAT. Did he just --? Sonovabitch!
* Oh for -- and Dean accuses him of having a virgin/whore complex! Oh clever, clever show!
Ooh, while discussing the finale
she suggested that Chuck isn't just God, but JESUS -- not the Father, but the SON. Appropriate, given that the show is about sons grappling with the burdens and expectations of their fathers.