- I am a sad panda, because the fact that I am still leaking horrible substances from various orifices means I missed both my friend’s belated wedding reception at the Brooklyn Museum of Art and the Waters of Mars viewing party. Watching half my friends list go into (mostly) joyous spasms over the latter is not helping. *sulks*
- Seriously, I’m going into my third week of expelling wads of glutinous stuff in unattractive earth tones. I finally caved and made a doctor’s appointment.
- In the meantime, I have been trying various drugstore remedies, and OMIGOD, you guys, oxymetazoline hydrochloride is amazing. Does what it says on the
- On the upside, Dilatory Bastard is home from the shop and waiting to be plugged in. I can haz home intarwebz? :D
- Also, my hand-me-down laptop is en route. \o/
- Finally, not one but two wonderful vids:
The GayClic Collab Against Homophobia (from France) - “F*ck You” by Lily Allen. Adorable, hilarious, and so very, very NSFW.
A trailer for the Clash of the Titans remake. Dude, this is going to be METAL! *throws horns*
Going to the Doctor on Wednesday. ’Til then...
Thirty lucky Grubbers are getting a sneak peek of the mid-season premiere of USA Network’s “White Collar” – the show for your average, everyday,…
Due to the impact of Hurricane Sandy, United Nations Offices in New York will remain closed on Wednesday, 31 October 2012. All meetings at…
Due to the impact of Hurricane Sandy, United Nations offices in New York will remain closed on Tuesday, 30 October 2012. All meetings at Headquarters…