- I am a sad panda, because the fact that I am still leaking horrible substances from various orifices means I missed both my friend’s belated wedding reception at the Brooklyn Museum of Art and the Waters of Mars viewing party. Watching half my friends list go into (mostly) joyous spasms over the latter is not helping. *sulks*
- Seriously, I’m going into my third week of expelling wads of glutinous stuff in unattractive earth tones. I finally caved and made a doctor’s appointment.
- In the meantime, I have been trying various drugstore remedies, and OMIGOD, you guys, oxymetazoline hydrochloride is amazing. Does what it says on the
- On the upside, Dilatory Bastard is home from the shop and waiting to be plugged in. I can haz home intarwebz? :D
- Also, my hand-me-down laptop is en route. \o/
- Finally, not one but two wonderful vids:
The GayClic Collab Against Homophobia (from France) - “F*ck You” by Lily Allen. Adorable, hilarious, and so very, very NSFW.
A trailer for the Clash of the Titans remake. Dude, this is going to be METAL! *throws horns*
Going to the Doctor on Wednesday. ’Til then...
From derryderrydown: 1. Reply to this post with "UNICORNS", and I will pick five of your icons. 2. Make a post (including the meme info)…
I've been drooling over the official website for the The Complete Metropolis, and thought this image from the photo galleries would be a perfect…
A new pic, for those days I have to cut a bitch.